telnet idle timeout

Post by philc1.. » Sat, 02 Sep 2000 02:51:40

What would make any/all standard telnet connections timeout and
automatically close after an idle period? I'm seeing this on two 4500's
running Solaris 2.7.

TIA.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. telnet idle timeout

What would cause all telnet sessions to timeout and disconnect after an
idle period? This is Solaris 2.7 on e4500. I've never seen anything
quite like it B4.

TIA.
philc

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Can't get in

3. Idle-Timeout with Telnet and SSH

4. dsl modem driver for Intel PRO/DSL 2100 Modem??

5. Telnet/Ssh idle timeout

6. A simple questions

7. Telnet / SSH Idle Timeout

8. Internet Security Announcement

9. idle timeouts (ssh and telnet): where is this set?

10. Need to disable idle timeout on telnet

11. idle Telnet timeout

12. set idle timeout for telnet and wu-ftpd

13. What controls idle timeout?