by IRudL » Wed, 06 Oct 1999 04:00:00
by Kenneth C Stah » Wed, 06 Oct 1999 04:00:00
> How would I write a find command that would delete files in /tmp that are older > then 30 days?
1. Help with the find command!
How would I write a find command that would delete files in /tmp that are older then 30 days?
2. Advise Needed Urgently !!!
3. Need help with the find command
4. fail to rm directory
5. help with a find command
6. OpenBSD 2.6 with Apache issues
7. Help with the find command
8. Where is XFree86 3.1?
9. Need to find vi command to remove ^H from command man find > find.txt
10. need to pipe a find or locate command into the rm command....PLEASE help!
11. Piping results of a 'find' command to a 'mv' command...
12. Linux Commands- Where can i find list of Linux Commands for the console?