Experienced UNIX trainer Available!

Post by < » Wed, 17 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Digital UNIX trainer who has been giving various DEC UNIX training for the
past one year, going freelancing.
Need trainign courses? Call 96902789

1. Experienced Site UNIX user/admin Trainer Available

I've been teaching Unix cla]ses with AT&T and with Fujitsu ICL for over
3 yrs. and with a background of education and of field experience with
various Unix systems, I'd like to think I've gotten pretty good at this.
I've written my own lab manual to supplement a text book, and my prices
are a LOT less than corporate classes taught by the big guys, since I
really have very little overhead.  I've tuahgt all over the country and
a few places outside of it. (I wish I were a better typist!)  Everywhere
I've gone, they've asked me back so I must be doing something right.

My specialty is system management, security, disaster/recovery, and
inter-human communication.  If you are interested in more info, I'd be
happy to email you the course specs.  Send your requests to:

I ready to believe YOU!  :)

2. LinuxPPC cant find my HD

3. DEC UNIX Trainer available!

4. Linux reboot problem !!

5. Digital UNIX trainer available!

6. Someone, please help me install FVWM95 ...

7. UNIX (DEC) Trainer Required for 3 weeks in Middle East, November 1997

8. Mozilla 5 test - ignore, please

9. My Quest: to find UNIX TRAINERS

10. UNIX (DEC) Trainer Required for 3 weeks in Middle East, November 1997

11. Need Trainer for Unix Sys Admin. in DC

12. Unix / Linux Trainer vacancy in Scotland