Using Floptical in Unix

Post by Guns Peer » Fri, 30 May 1997 04:00:00

Excuse my English.I'm Spanish

To install a floptycal (Fujitsu) scsi in UNIX

Thanks

Using Floptical in Unix

Post by michael hayn » Sat, 31 May 1997 04:00:00

a scsi drive is a scsi drive in unix..
just make sure your kernel is compiled to use the scsi id
you have the drive set to and it shouldn't be much of a problem

fiver rabbit

: Excuse my English.I'm Spanish

: To install a floptycal (Fujitsu) scsi in UNIX

: Thanks

1. Compare file modification date using tcsh built-ins

Is there any straightforward way to compare file modification dates
(i.e. which is older/newer) using tcsh built-ins?  I know ksh has the
"file1-nt" file2 and "file1-ot file2" operators for boolean expressions,
but I can't seem to find any relatively simple way of performing the
same comparision in tcsh, other than using sed/awk to extract the two
files' date fields from their "ls -l" listings and attempting to
lexographically compare two strings.

Thanks.
Ben West

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. init respawning too fast?

3. Stabbed US preacher flees INDIA state (The same INS tactics used against the stabbed preacher)

4. "w" doesn't work

5. Plug-Ins using C++

6. Solaris 2.1 Exabyte Tape Problem Solved

7. Unix Plug-ins?

8. System hangs at "VFS: mounted root ..."

9. Remote unix (RS/6000) servers with dial-ins

10. Unix Libraries Ins/Outs

11. Linux on Floptical...

12. Installing Redhat with LS120 floptical

13. Support for Floptical drives??