path for sendmail

Post by veik » Thu, 09 Mar 1995 02:08:37

hi,
for a script I need all the sendmail paths.
I've already found out:
#for HP-UX, ULTRIX:
/usr/lib/sendmail
#for OSF1, alpha:
/usr/sbin/sendmail

please send a reply direct to me, if you know
another sendmail path of a system.

Thanks.

veikkoW

http://formentor.uib.es/V/

1. How to set from/return-path in Sendmail headers?

or reply and remove the "NOSPAM"

Hi,

How/where do I set the sendmail configuration so that
all of my email that goes out has a specific domain address?

It seems that if I send email on my localhost, the From

But any mail that I relay through domain relayhost.com,

I need to have all my email set to mydomain.com to prevent
mail from having problems.

I can't figure out where/how to do it in the /etc/sendmail.c*

Any and all suggestions GREATLY APPRECIATED!

THanks!!!!
Howard

2. SARA help

3. add in the PATH a path if not present in the PATH

4. phone call and fax on one line

5. ksh: add path to $PATH only when ot yet in $PATH

6. Understanding RAM vs swap usage?

7. zsh's 'typeset -U path' wipes out path/PATH

8. Setting up named just for cache

9. PATH=$(getconf PATH), but PATH for getconf?

10. set path = "$path" hoses path in tcsh -- why???

11. How to expand paths in $PATH like "~/bin" to full path?

12. sendmail path

13. Sendmail Return-Path problem