Program/system Analyst Positions [Atlanta GA]

Program/system Analyst Positions [Atlanta GA]

Post by Search Committ » Fri, 20 Dec 1996 04:00:00

                        PROGRAM/SYSTEM ANALYST
                        ----------------------

TransQuest, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, is seeking
outstanding individuals to pursue algorithm and software development careers
with our Decision Support Systems organization.

Responsibilities include client interaction, business problem analysis and
the development of large-scale decision support systems for the transportation
industry with immediate focus on airline applications.  The successful
candidate will have an advanced degree in Computer Science or related field
with extensive knowledge and experience in the following areas:

  1.  C/C++ programming language and tools: compilation, de*s
  2.  X Windows, Motif Programming, or other Graphics Libraries
  3.  Relational Databases
  4.  UNIX operating system and tools
  5.  Workstation environments: IBM, HP and Sun
  6.  PC/Windows environments
  7.  Software version control

Excellent interpersonal skills and a high aptitude for problem solving are
required.  Previous relevant work experience and academic specialization in
software development are desirable.

TransQuest, Inc. offers a competitive salary and benefits package plus exciting
career growth.  For consideration, please send your resume with cover letter to:

Attn: Search Committee
TransQuest, Inc.
Room 2L333
101 Crawfords Corner Rd.
Holmdel, NJ 07733
Fax:   (908)949-4001

An Equal Opportunity Employer

1. SUN SYS ADMIN/ANALYST POSITION ATLANTA, GA

Sun Systems Administrator/Analyst - Atlanta based consulting firm is
looking for experienced, self-motivated people to support our clients in
a variety of activities centering on Sun architectures.  Candidates must
love the challenge of meeting new customers and be able to hit the
ground running in new situations.   Services we provide to our customers
range from system capacity planning, installation/configuration, project
planning, system support, tuning, migrations, H/A implementations,
networking and others.  May work independently or as part of a team.

Required Skills:Minimum 3 years Sun Enterprise Administration
                Networking skills
                NIS, NFS, DNS

Desired Skills: Sun Workstation Support
                Certified Solaris Administrator or
                Sun Certified Network Administrator
                Shell Scripting
                C/C++ programming
                Cross Platform UNIX
                Oracle or other DBMS experience
                Qualix HA+
                Sun HA

Non-Tech Skills:Strong Customer skills, written and personal

Start Date:     Immediate

Type:           Permanent with consulting company

Pay rate:       $50,000 and up, commiserate with skills

Benefits:       Health, Life, Dental, 401(k), Training

Travel:         Occasional

Location:       Metro Atlanta Area

About us:       Venture Solutions, Inc. is a Professional Services
company providing a wide-range of services to our customers including:
Y2K Migration, Operating System Platform Migration, Web-based
Application Development, Systems and Network Administration Services,
Capacity Planning, Highly Available Delivery Systems, Systems and
Network Architecture Design and Implementation, Disaster Recovery
Planning.  In addition, we are Sun Certified Resellers, providing our
customers with single point solutions from planning through support.

2. time time time how can I tell the time

3. Job for System Analyst - Atlanta, GA

4. USB mouse: everything but the buttons!

5. US- GA- Atlanta- WANTED: Brightware Systems Analyst !!!!

6. : Discovery locking fixes

7. US- GA- Atlanta- WANTED: Unix C Programmer/ Analyst w/ RDB!!!!

8. doing an "if" inside of a Makefile

9. AIX Systems Manager / Atlanta GA

10. US- GA- Atlanta- WANTED: Systems Administrator !!!!

11. US-GA-Atlanta-HP UX Systems Administrator

12. US-GA-Atlanta - Systems Administrator - UNIX, LAN, SQL

13. Systems Analyst Position Available