Binaries of GCC on SCO

Post by mi_5 » Tue, 14 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hi, folks, is there any of you who can tell me where I can download the
binaries of GCC, GNU make and this sort of stuff for SCO Unix? Thank you
very much.

Simon

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Binaries of GCC on SCO

Post by Warp Ke » Wed, 15 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Have you looked at http://www.sco.com/skunkware?

Wayne

Quote:> Hi, folks, is there any of you who can tell me where I can download the
> binaries of GCC, GNU make and this sort of stuff for SCO Unix? Thank you
> very much.

> Simon

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

1. Looking for gcc BINARIES for SCO

Are there any Installable BINARIES for C compiler for
SCO version:
System = SCO_SV
Node = scoabc
Release = 3.2v5.0.5
KernelID = 98/07/02
Machine = PentII(D)
BusType = ISA
I need to get a C compiler on there YESTERDAY
Any reference or help in this regard highly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Joe
--

access to a news server; thanks!
Disclaimer: opinions expressed my own and not representative of my employers

2. How to up yp on linux?

3. gcc 2.7.1 and g77 binaries for SCO ODT 3.0

4. Toshiba CS500: Which X-Server?

5. gcc,g++ binaries for SCO

6. special keys in kmail and knode

7. SCO Binaries in the US for GCC

8. SUN/SGI Config files in common home dir.

9. gcc,g++ binaries for SCO

10. SCO v3.2r4.2 gcc and perl binaries ?

11. need gcc binary exec. for SCO

12. gcc binaries/expect binaries?

13. Where are the tgz/binary/i386/gcc/ binary release for KDE Beta 4????