NetBSD won't start dhclient even though it is in rc

NetBSD won't start dhclient even though it is in rc

Post by Dan Beauchesn » Sun, 16 Jun 2002 00:39:52

Hey,

I have dhclient in my rc.conf with the arguments "ex0". It won't start, and I have no idea why.
I get no errors that I can see at startup...

Here is what I have in rc.conf

dhclient=YES
dhclient_flags="ex0"

Even with this, I have to go to root and do "dhclient ex0" manually. Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks

--
Dan Beauchesne  "It is not my aim to surprise or shock you... But the simplest way I can

                create. Moreover, their ability to to do these things is going to increase
                rapidly until-in a visible future-the range of problems they can handle
                will be coextensive with the range to which the human mind has been
                applied." -Herbert Simon