process priorities

Post by Andrey Chepurk » Mon, 19 Nov 2001 03:21:57

hi!

does anybody knows how to show not only processes currently running(like
ps -ef) but also THEIR PRIORITIES ???

thanx,
Andrey

Andrey Chepurko
Walter-Flex Str. 1,
D91054 Erlangen, Germany
tel.: +491735722238

1. process priorities

Is there a way to nice or priocntl a process such that it only runs when
nothing else wants to run?  At first I thought a nice -19 would do it
but it still time shares equally with other processes.  The process state
I am looking for is kind of like the complete opposite of real time.
Instead of always running before other processes, I want it to _never_
run before other processes.

Any thoughts?

---
David F. Newman
Unix Administrator

2. WANTED: Pure Atria ClearCase for Linux

3. Q:Process priority ?

4. Intel i740

5. Increasing interactive process priority

6. MULTI PORT SERIAL BOCA BB1004

7. process priorities by user

8. SCO UNIX Raise Signal

9. batch processing priority

10. Setting process priorities

11. Q: Emergency change of process priorities for rush jobs

12. Help: set process priority

13. solaris 2.7 process priority