Free passes to COMDEX

Post by Steven Colb » Wed, 13 Oct 1999 04:00:00

I have about 400 free passes to COMDEX. . "A $100 value."   If anyone is
interested in some send your name, how many you would like, and full

CT Telecom will be announcing a new hardware based version of BSD UNIX
at the show.  Our flavor is based on BSD4.4-lite2 but also includes a
number of memory management enhancements.  The ROM/RAM implementation
dramatically increases speed, stability, and security.

We are looking for distribution channels.

Thank you,

Steve Colby

1. Free COMDEX Passes

I have about 400 free passes to COMDEX. . "A $100 value."   If anyone is
interested in some send your name, how many you would like, and full

CT Telecom will be announcing a new hardware based version of BSD UNIX
at the show.  Our flavor is based on BSD4.4-lite2 but also includes a
number of memory management enhancements.  The ROM/RAM implementation
dramatically increases speed, stability, and security.

We are looking for distribution channels.

Thank you,

Steve Colby

2. help! route: netmask doesn't match route address

3. COMDEX - Free passes

4. 2940A Ultra SCSI Card not supported???

5. Free Passes to Fall COMDEX

6. Delete Problem [Please Help]

7. COMDEX - Free Passes

8. pcmcia services with 2.1.70

9. COMDEX Passes - Free

10. Free COMDEX Passes Available

11. COMDEX Passes - Free

12. Vegas Comdex apartment for rent! Walk to Comdex!

13. Free tickets for the COMDEX in Las Vegas