Looking for memory leak detection software on NCR UNIX

Looking for memory leak detection software on NCR UNIX

Post by Prasad Surampu » Sat, 17 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

I would appreciate if you can suggest a good memory leak detection software
for NCR Unix System 5 and C.

Prasad

Looking for memory leak detection software on NCR UNIX

Post by Jon Fett » Tue, 20 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Quote:>I would appreciate if you can suggest a good memory leak detection software
>for NCR Unix System 5 and C.

I like the dmalloc library, available from
<ftp://ftp.letters.com/src/dmalloc/>.  It advertises itself as very
portable, but NCR Unix isn't listed as one of the systems where it's been
tested.  Documentation is available at <http://www.letters.com/dmalloc/>.

jon
--

"Data simply _occur_ to me."  --Dr. Science