Archie

Post by shimon yitzh » Wed, 10 Jul 1991 02:26:02

  I'm looking for more elaborate help on how to use archie.

       Thanks

           Shimon

--
Shimon Yitschak
Bar Ilan University, Israel.

1. archie: archie failed: Timed out (dirsend)

I just downloaded archie and gopher binaries from sunsite.  Gopher
seems fine but my archie queries always come back with:

archie failed: Timed out (dirsend)

Where do I start looking to correct this problem?

Thanks.
Andrew Mitz, Biomedical Eng., National Institutes | Opinions are mine alone

2. Bug in grep or man grep

3. Probleme avec Crack 5

4. archie-1.4.1 binary uploaded

5. Apache1.1.1 & Solaris2.5.1 HELP

6. Looking for PD archie server

7. mount problem on Solaris 2.4

8. Slackware question re irc, archie, wais, gopher etc.

9. Does anyone have an archie client on linux ?

10. How to reset archie default server in ports sources????

11. Help: ARCHIE 214MH Monitor specs

12. ARCHIE for FAX