UNIX Training.

Post by Mr. Themos Pentakal » Sat, 24 Apr 1993 04:42:56

Hi everyone,

Since this is a related list, I thought I'd post something I just
found out:

Our University's Continuing Education program has just started a
training program and they hired some consulting company to do
a lot of great classes. The classes are held somewhere in the
Baltimore-Washington DC area. Here are some of the titles:

- Alpha Architecture / Migration Planning
- UNIX  (whole bunch of different ones... system management, networking, etc.)
- Windows NT Internals and Configurations
- Ethernet stuff
- Pathworks stuff
- Windows for Workgroups
- a lot of others I don't recall right now.

The best part about it is that they have some ridiculously low prices.
I guess that's because the University is non-for-profit.

Anyway, if anyone's interested in their spring catalog, give this number
a buzz:  (410) 455-2336

1. UNIX Training.

New Technologies, Inc. is announcing yet another month of training courses
in the Baltimore/Washington area. For more information on any of the
following courses, please send a blank e-mail message to:

Courses
-------
Introduction to Internet        (1 day)
Supporting Gopher               (1 day)
Introduction to UNIX            (2 days)
UNIX System Administration      (3 days)
UNIX TCP/IP Networking          (2 days)

2. ISDN on intel Solaris.

3. Interest in Unix training classes.

4. gz format

5. Looking for Digital UNIX training?

6. keycode > 117 problem.

7. repost: I want formal UNIX training and cant find any !!

8. study materials for SA exams

9. I want formal UNIX training and cant find any !!

10. Request for UNIX Training Links

11. UNIX training???

12. UNIX training in Dallas

13. Looking for formal Unix training classes