telnet logs?

Post by David Simmo » Tue, 26 Jan 1993 11:55:40

Is there any way to log telnet sessions on a Sun system?  (SparcStation 2,
running SunOS v4.1.x)  We have a problem with users here spending too much
time on MUDs (in my opinion a complete waste of time).  I don't mean log the
data transmitted/recieved by the telnet session, just the address connected
to, the persons username, and the times...  I can hack the telnet code if
nessesary, and if someone can point me to the source code that will compile
easily on this SparcStation 2.  Many thanks.

Mississippi School for Math and Science

1. Telnet, logging sesions

Hi all,

Trying to get all loggin sessions logged to a central Solaris host .
Need some advice to get telnet sessions logged like any other regular
loggings. What parameters need to be added ...?

regards.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Schedular

3. telnet logs

4. need sendmail.cf advice

5. Telnet logging-in

6. Console term type for NetBSD/pmax

7. telnet log entries?

8. OpenBSD: Proper compile/link g++ lines to use pthreads? I keep random segfaulting.

9. telnet logs??

10. telnet logs

11. verbose telnet logs with tcpwrapper

12. how do i make a telnet log?

13. Anyone know of a Telnet logging system ?