printer printing some blank pages during postscript printing ?

printer printing some blank pages during postscript printing ?

Post by Atiqullah Hash » Fri, 31 Mar 1995 04:00:00

Hi all,

(Pnews messed up, if this post appeared before, please ignore it).
I have a sparc 1000 running solaris 2.3 and prints to a set of HP laser
jet IIIsi printers. While printnting postscript output, it is inserting
blank pages in the middle alternately like good page, blank page, good
page, blank page and so on.  The data is not lost, all the file is
printed but blank pages are also printed.

The text files print good.
I have applied patch 101317-l1 (can't apply 101317-12 as it causes
some other serious problems).

Any pointers ?
If possible reply directly.

Thanks.