Help in finding a good backup package.

Post by Kwok Wai L » Sun, 27 Feb 1994 07:50:02

Hi:
     I have five Sun Sparc10 servers running PC-NFS v5.0 and there are 150
PC directly connected to the servers through PC-NFS. I need a software that
can backup the servers as well as the PCs. Currently, I am using Legato but
it doesn't quite do the job. So please let me know if you can recommend other
backup software to replace Legato. Thanks

K. Lam

1. Where can i find a good unix sort package ?

I am converting fortran code from the VAX to SUN (Solaris 2.3).
Everything was going quite well until, I started looking for
the equivalent of the VAX sort library (SOR$xxx).

I am required to sort a binary file of several milion records by
multiple keys.  All I have found are micky mouse sort routines.

Sorting is a fundemental task, and I am shocked to find so little
in Unix on this.

I would even buy a comercial package,if the price was resonable.
(under 5k)

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Disk Space

3. HELP! Good CAD package(s) for Linux??

4. no route to host message

5. Where I can find macromedia flash plug-ins for Konqueror?

6. HP/Works autumn conference

7. Answerbook doesn't find find "preserved" packages

8. Testing grep results

9. Help me find PEMAIL package...

10. Help! where to find XDR package ..

11. Help finding sources for the perl package

12. RH4, how I find the right RPM package...help

13. help find a CAD-like package..