Job Opportunity for UNIX Administrator

Post by richard samuel coh » Tue, 29 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Opportunity in Wilkes-Barre, PA

We are looking for an Administrator for our 350 user Data General
AViiON UNIX mainframe.  (~600mb RAM, 8 processors, ~30gb RAID
(clariion) storage.)

Administrator will also have responsibility for our V-Mark UniVerse
RBDMS, as well as our NT/Notes network, Meridian PBX and ActiveVoice
voice mail system.  However, you can learn all of these technologies
on the job.  At least one year UNIX enterprise system experience is
required.

Our MIS department is especially intelligent and agile, with 20 team
members.  We offer a fun, casual work environment, with an excellent
compensation package.  And best yet - we rarely work overtime!

Wilkes-Barre is a beautiful city of 500,000 people, 20 minutes from
Scranton, PA, and 2.5 hours from Philadelphia and New York City.
Perfect for families.  More relaxing and much cheaper than big cities
(e.g. New York!).  We love it here!

Sincerely,

Richard Cohen
CIO
Benco Dental Co
Wilkes-Barre, PA
http:\\www.benco.com

"You're One-Stop Dental Shop!"
Since 1930

1. job opportunity for unix administrator

[...]

2. computer designed for linux

3. Glibc version?

4. Need help with TERM

5. SUN System Administrators Job Opportunities -

6. newbie needs help with KDE

7. Job-Oklahoma; Unix Systems Administrator; UNIX, Shell Scripts

8. HOT JOBS: UNIX PROGRAMMER /UNIX ADMINISTRATOR

9. HOT JOBS: UNIX PROGRAMMER/UNIX ADMINISTRATOR

10. Unix Administrator Opportunity in Melbourne, Australia