question about Sun Solstice Site/SunNet/Domain Manager.

question about Sun Solstice Site/SunNet/Domain Manager.

Post by Hilary Zhan » Sat, 03 Feb 2001 01:06:21

I know little about this software. Can someone give me help?
- Can it get information from client running onWinNT or HP-UX?
  Do I need to do something on those kinds of client? such as install some
application or change some configuration?
- I have installed agent software on one workstation, but when I want to
setup some request, I always get "Can not creat RPC client : program is not
registered." I don't know how to register that. Do I need license for every
client?
- I want to use Site Manager to audit all the servers in my lab, if there's
any abnormal things happen, I can be informed immediately. Can anyone give
some suggestion on what MIB or what agent schema  should I use.

Thanks for any suggestion.

1. question about Solstice Site/SunNet/Domain Manager.

I know little about this software. Can someone give me help?
- Can it get information from client running onWinNT or HP-UX?
  Do I need to do something on those kinds of client? such as install some
application or change some configuration?
- I have installed agent software on one workstation, but when I want to
setup some request, I always get "Can not creat RPC client : program is not
registered." I don't know how to register that. Do I need license for every
client?
- I want to use Site Manager to audit all the servers in my lab, if there's
any abnormal things happen, I can be informed immediately. Can anyone give
some suggestion on what MIB or what agent schema  should I use.

Thanks for any suggestion.

2. Diamond Stealth 64 -> BLACK SCREEN!!

3. SunNet Domain Manager Question

4. Enlarging the output of ps -ef

5. SUN Site/Net/Domain Manager

6. PC/Linux Sparc2 vs. Clone/SunOs 4.1.3

7. Problems With Sun Support on Sunnet Manager

8. Compiling bootpd under Linux

9. SunNet Manager Question

10. Solstice Domain Manager Problem (please help)

11. Sun Solstice NFS 3.1+: NT Domain Controller Functionality

12. Solaris 2.5.1 Solstice Host manager question

13. Sun Site Manager