NYC Position Available $$ to 100K+++

Post by JDenma » Fri, 04 Aug 1995 04:00:00

MAJOR International Bank (NYC) seeks Permanent Senior UNIX SYSTEMS
ADMINISTRATOR for immediate position. Salary to $100K++ Bonus.
Send resume to:
Jason Denmark
Director, Technology Recruiting
voice: 212-344-9598
fax: 212-344-1055

Post by System Administrat » Thu, 10 Aug 1995 04:00:00

: MAJOR International Bank (NYC) seeks Permanent Senior UNIX SYSTEMS
: ADMINISTRATOR for immediate position. Salary to $100K++ Bonus.
: Send resume to:
: Jason Denmark
: Director, Technology Recruiting
: voice: 212-344-9598
: fax: 212-344-1055

But you'd have to put up with NYC. Probably have to wear a tie too.
  Not worth it.

--
Sherwood Botsford          #  Contract Unix system admin & troubleshooting
Physics Dept               #  Tech writing, Desktop Publishing.

1. Unix Systems Developer Positions available in NYC

Hello,
Regal Consulting Group has several Full-Time Unix Developer positions
available in the NYC area. We are seeking professionals with 5-6 years of
development experience. Our client prefers individuals with Sun Solaris,
Sybase, Java and Scripting experience. Desired skills include: Weblogic and
the Reporting Tool (Actuate).Very competitive salary package.
Please feel free to contact me for additional information.

Anthony Paige
Regal Consulting Group, Inc.

(914) 288-0380

2. DLL tools...

3. HEY EGGHEAD--NYC OOP POSITIONS AVAILABLE

4. 2.5.45 - oops in reap_timer_fnc

5. Position available - NYC

6. Networking compile problem in 2.5.6

7. AIX Administration positions available in NYC

8. Exabyte 8200SX

9. NYC Sys Admin Position Available

10. position-expert unix admin-NJ sal to $100K

11. JOB NYC : Technical Support & System Administration Position

12. UNIX POSITIONS IN NYC

13. Looking for UNIX Developer position to work in NYC area