searching for medical program

Post by tom tutt » Fri, 21 Oct 1994 13:50:50

I'm the systems operator for a local medical group, and for the
past two years we have been using the "MIMS" program written by
Milard Wayne. to be polite, extremely polite it just doesn't suit
our needs.(to be blunt, and to be extremely blunt it SUCKS!! it
has more bugs than a three month old burger. these are my
personal opinions)
What we are looking for is a pro gram that will be able to run on
the AS400 system. The program must be able to handle both
scheduling and accounting. It MUST be user friendly or at least
close. It must be able to delete line items from detailed account
listings. And finally it must have the capablity to give detailed
reports based on various criteria, such as age, sex, birth date,
medical procedures, account activity, or any variation there of.
If you don't know of a program like this could you at least point
me in a direction. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks