Escape sequences on HP-UX 10.x parallel port...

Escape sequences on HP-UX 10.x parallel port...

Post by Geoffrey Tindal car » Sat, 15 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Help.... Unix newbie in need of urgent assistance.

I have a new HP-UX 9000/D210 with an HP LJIII attached to the parallel
port of the D210.  I cannot get the laserprinter to recognise any of the
escape sequences which are contained in the file I'm trying to print.

I'm using standard lp <filename> to print the file...

Thanks in advance..

Geoff.

1. Rlogin escape sequence on Solaris (not the same as HP-UX)

Hi, I'm working with rlogin on Solaris 2.8 and I've noticed that when
I do a "~." (tilda-dot) in an rlogin session, it ends up killing the
parent process (basically my xterm), instead of just killing the
rlogin session that I'm in. in HP-UX, the ~. sequence just kills my
current rlogin session. Is there a way to have that same behavior in
Solaris? It's a little annoying to do the ~. and then just kill the
whole xterm.

Thanks!

2. printing pics

3. write() to a serial port in HP-UX 10 doen not write

4. how to run /usr/ucb/cc

5. Automated SysAdmin; Dot Files; HP-UX porting (ver: May 10, 2003)

6. Problem with "log logical volume"

7. Top 10 posters comp.unix.admin

8. Difference between HP-UX 10.10 and HP-UX 10.20

9. News group for HP-UX 10.x?

10. HP-UX 10 "reverse" mirroring

11. HP-UX 10.x shell processes

12. NCSA httpd and hp-ux 10.x