HTML to Postscript

Post by Liran Ravi » Mon, 27 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

I'm looking for a tool to convert HTML to Postscritp.

Naturally, Netscape does it when printing an HTML file on a UNIX
machine.

But is there a batch job to do it?

Thanks,

Liran.

HTML to Postscript

Post by stanislav shaluno » Mon, 27 Dec 1999 04:00:00

> I'm looking for a tool to convert HTML to Postscritp.
> Naturally, Netscape does it when printing an HTML file on a UNIX
> machine.

There's a Perl program html2ps, available at
        http://www.tdb.uu.se/~jan/

Works wonderfully well for me.

1. HTML to Postscript

Hi,

I am looking for a command line utility for UNIX which can convert
a HTML document to a postscript file. Please let me know if there is
any tool available. Or do I have an option other than a command line
utility to convert HTML to postscript ?. Which command line option
I have to use in Netscape or Mosaic to convert HTML document to a
postscript file ?

Thanks in advance.

Shariq Mansoor

2. Printing, Internet

3. Shared Memory

4. HTML -> PostScript ?

5. Console messages?

6. commandline pgm to convert html to postscript?

7. Goldstar GCD-R540B CD-ROM

8. pgm to convert html -> postscript

9. HTML-->PostScript, PDF, pure ASCII via HP-UX cgi

10. Is there a HTML to Postscript converter?

11. HTML to PostScript

12. Is there a converstion utility from html to postscript