Unix Systems Developer Positions available in NYC

Unix Systems Developer Positions available in NYC

Post by <anthony.. » Thu, 18 May 2000 04:00:00

Hello,
Regal Consulting Group has several Full-Time Unix Developer positions
available in the NYC area. We are seeking professionals with 5-6 years of
development experience. Our client prefers individuals with Sun Solaris,
Sybase, Java and Scripting experience. Desired skills include: Weblogic and
the Reporting Tool (Actuate).Very competitive salary package.
Please feel free to contact me for additional information.

Anthony Paige
Regal Consulting Group, Inc.

(914) 288-0380