Sunnyvale- - Unix System Admin.- Contract

Sunnyvale- - Unix System Admin.- Contract

Post by Lisa Burnett Mur » Wed, 28 Jun 1995 04:00:00

Requisition Number:  A5672

Title:   Unix system Administrator for large Semiconductor
Manufacturer-Sunnyvale

Rate: $35.00 plus per hour

Length:  3 months to possble regular hire

Duties:  Maintain Unix system and network.  Load and configure Sun
servers, install PC-NFS, troubleshoot user issues.  Modify and develop
shell scripts.
PC- NFS, FTP, TAR,  Windows.  Will be be resposible for backups using TAR.

Please contact:

Fax:  408.735.8165
Advanced Technical Resources
1230 Oakmead Parkway #110
Sunnyvale, CA  94086

*Applicants must possess "right to work documentation"
*Please refer to Requisition Number when responding

--
Advanced Technical Resources          Technical Employment Services
1230 Oakmead Parkway, Suite 110                  voice 408 735 8367

1. US/CA/Sunnyvale-***Wanted: Unix Systems Admin 5+yrs exp. FT-great benefits!

WE're not sure if its okay to post jobs here, but we thought we would
go to where the talent is.  We are taking a targeted approach to
finding you.  Are you the one?

Hi, we have one of the most happy employee force of any other company
on the planet.  We offer great benefits and a very nice environment to
work in.  We treat our employees impeccably.

We are looking for a UNIX systems administrator to join our team on a
full time basis.  We are migrating in part to Windows NT, if you would
like to learn and work with this technology, or have experience in it,
this is excellent!

We are looking at the local talent first.  Please only respond if you
are very senior level, and a self starter.

2. Perl binary for Solaris 2.6?

3. US-NY-Albany - Sr. UNIX Systems Admin - 12 Mo. Contract - HP9000, HP-UX, EMC

4. Internet Access Via TCP/IP

5. UNIX system Admin contracts - tax free - Europe

6. D-Link DE-620 Anyone?

7. **** SOLUTION ADAPTEC 2940 BIOS 1.21 ****

8. UNIX: System Admin contracts - tax free - Europe

9. US-NY-Albany - Sr. UNIX Systems Admin - 12 Mo. Contract - HP9000, HP-UX, EMC

10. UNIX Systems Administrator Opportunity in Sunnyvale, CA

11. SOLARIS SYSTEM ADMIN/ CONTRACT--LONG TERM/ $75hr(US)/NEB

12. SUN System Admins Contract or Full Time