A problem in reloading articles in News Express.

A problem in reloading articles in News Express.

Post by Kunwar Asif Maso » Thu, 19 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Hi All,

Thanks for reading this. I hope you will help me.
I am running INN 1.7. on Solaris 2.5.1 running on Sun Sparc 5 machine. When I
am trying to connect using a news reader client (News Express) to server,
Server shows unread articles count equal to zero and I have to use the "reload

old articles" option manualy for reading them.

I dont know what configuration changes need to do in news server.

Please help me. I am in trouble.

Regards,

Kunwar Asif.
CresSoft.

1. A problem in reloading old articles in news group.

Hi All,

Thanks for reading this. I hope you will help me.
I am running INN 1.7. on Solaris 2.5.1 running on Sun Sparc 5 machine. When I
am trying to connect using a news reader client (News Express) to server,
Server shows unread articles count equal to zero and I have to use the "reload

old articles" option manualy for reading them.

I dont know what configuration changes need to do in news server.

Please help me. I am in trouble.

Regards,

Kunwar Asif.
CresSoft.

2. how to edit only one paragraph

3. supraexpress modems (28.8) problems w/dial-ins

4. capability flag for ATAPI MO (from kernel mailing list)

5. Netscape plug-ins problem

6. Unix Security Plan

7. Problems with dialing out when dial-ins are enabled

8. Wanted linux Developers/One stop Resource for IT Professionals

9. Netscape 4.51 and plug-ins problem

10. In search of Solaris 2.5 Netscape Navigator 3.0 plug ins

12. Suse 7.0; Yast2, kinternet, rc.dialout und ich komme nicht ins Internet

13. Netscape plug-ins on AIX 4