1. multiple ip's - multiple inetd's?
Solaris supports multiple ip addresses for the same interface. The
only software that I am aware of that uses this is the CERN httpd.
It allows you to set up more that one web server on the same physical
I can se how it would be very useful to have an inetd process for each
ip address. Each could have it's own configuration and its own set of
daemons that could be started. This may be even more useful on a dual
hosted machine that is a gateway between two networks.
Does anybody know if this is supported (or how to hack it if it isn't)?
- Doug Chapman
- Sanders: A Lockheed Martin Company
- Hudson NH
3. multiple inetd spawning from an inetd
4. Emacs 19.28 on SS1000/Sol 2.3
5. Multiple public IP's for NAT to Multiple Internal machines
7. IP tables script, multiple IP's ?
9. inetd/pop3d and reverse lookup?
12. ping -g 'gateway-IP' 'host-IP' DOESN'T work!
13. multiple IP's ....TFTP deamon can't handle that!?