NT integration - rdist client for Windows NT?

NT integration - rdist client for Windows NT?

Post by Thomas Aeb » Mon, 23 Sep 1996 04:00:00

This may look like kind of off topic ...

I'm extensively using rdist in our Unix environment
and since our PC clients will be migrated to Windows NT
would like to do rdists from Unix to NT in future too.
Does anybody know an rdist client for Windows NT (except
for a product called "PC rdist")?

Thanks for any clue!

Regards,
Tom

1. NT NT NT NT NT NT NT MT

Why is everyone comparing whatever operating system with NT?

*     / - -                           /-----/ /                          *
*    /____  /   / /----/ /----/      /       /     /----/ /---/ /----/   *
*        / / / / /----/ /----/      /       /---/ /----/ /   / /----/    *
*   ___ / /_/_/ /____  /____       /_____/ /   / /____  /   /  ____/     *

---
 t MR/2 t

2. linuxprinting.org

3. NT nfs client, NT xwindows client?

4. lib pointer Qs...

5. NT Web Server : Seeking beta testers for Windows 95, Windows NT Web Server

6. Printer configuration

7. Solaris2.5.1 & Windows NT 4 Integration?

8. Talking to a tape drive

9. Unix Windows NT Integration

10. X-Windows client for Windows NT/95

11. File Server for Windows clients (was: Window NT vs x86 solaris vs SCO?)

12. NT Server, Unix DNS, NT Clients...HELP!!!!!!

13. AIX and Windows NT: AIX RS6000 as a application and database server over an NT network ?