MVS to UNIX...Help???

Post by Zarion3 » Sat, 11 Nov 1995 04:00:00

I'm a longtime MVS systems administrator who is now in the process
of migrating to the UNIX/AIX world.  Do you know of any good systems
administration books for UNIX System V?   If you are in the Chicago area,
do you know of any usergroups for UNIX administrators that I can attend?

I really would appreciate your input.

MVS to UNIX...Help???

Post by rpir.. » Thu, 16 Nov 1995 04:00:00

> Newsgroups: comp.unix.admin
> Subject: MVS to UNIX...Help???
> Date: 10 Nov 1995 15:41:21 -0500

> I'm a longtime MVS systems administrator who is now in the process
> of migrating to the UNIX/AIX world.  Do you know of any good systems
> administration books for UNIX System V?   If you are in the Chicago area,
> do you know of any usergroups for UNIX administrators that I can attend?

> I really would appreciate your input.

1. MVS to UNIX...HELP???

I'm a longtime MVS systems administrator who is now in the process
of migrating to the UNIX/AIX world.  Do you know of any good systems
administration books for UNIX System V?   If you are in the Chicago area,
do you know of any usergroups for UNIX administrators that I can attend?

I really would appreciate your input.

2. Apache and Netscape

3. MVS to UNIX...HELP??

4. mod_rewrite based on domain?

5. HELP: Reference to software to remotely execute IBM MVS commands from Unix

6. A naive Question Regarding Rhapsody and Linux

7. MVS programmer new to UNIX needs help.

8. Release Errata?

9. Referrals to UNIX vs MVS Publications

10. Naming Service for UNIX/NOVELL/MVS

11. Unix equivalent of MVS GDG

12. Linking Unix lpr to IBM MVS spooler?

13. I need to "rsh/rexec" from MVS to Unix (SunOS)