Sorry, I forgot to add my e-mail address to the previous note.
the questions again are
1. How can the buffer sizes (rsize, wsize) of the mounts affect the
performance of the NFS?
2. Can you plese tell me what values that are being used on your systems?
3. If you configure those values yourself, how to configure them, are
there any guidelines to follow ?
4. Are there any other tools available other than NHFSstone, nfsstat(1)
to analyze the NFS performance?
5. I can see that the number of NFS calls cab be decresed dramatically by
increasing these buffer sizes. Are there any negative effects if
the sizes are incresed?