X window client for NT/95/98

Post by Mo Shivj » Tue, 16 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Hi I wonder if anyone knows of a free X Window client for windows NT/95/98
that is donloadable from the net.

I'm looking for something similar to Exceed.

Any suggestions would be greatfully recived.

Thanks

Mo

X window client for NT/95/98

Post by Alexander Har » Wed, 17 Nov 1999 04:00:00

>Hi I wonder if anyone knows of a free X Window client for windows NT/95/98
>that is donloadable from the net.

>I'm looking for something similar to Exceed.

>Any suggestions would be greatfully recived.

The cheapest X-Server which i am aware of is mi/x ( shareware $ 25 ).
http://www.microimages.com/mix/

Yours
Alexander

X window client for NT/95/98

Post by nix.. » Wed, 17 Nov 1999 04:00:00

reflection x is an excellent client as well

http://www.wrq.com/products/evaluate/download/rxchoice.html

Good Luck

Quote:> Hi I wonder if anyone knows of a free X Window client for windows
NT/95/98
> that is donloadable from the net.

> I'm looking for something similar to Exceed.

> Any suggestions would be greatfully recived.

> Thanks

> Mo

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

X window client for NT/95/98

Post by Chong N » Wed, 17 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Try this, its not free, but its $25.00
http://www.microimages.com/mix/

> Hi I wonder if anyone knows of a free X Window client for windows NT/95/98
> that is donloadable from the net.

> I'm looking for something similar to Exceed.

> Any suggestions would be greatfully recived.

> Thanks

> Mo

X window client for NT/95/98

Post by Adam Pric » Thu, 18 Nov 1999 04:00:00

>>Hi I wonder if anyone knows of a free X Window client for windows NT/95/98
>>that is donloadable from the net.

>>I'm looking for something similar to Exceed.

>>Any suggestions would be greatfully recived.

>The cheapest X-Server which i am aware of is mi/x ( shareware $ 25 ).
>http://www.microimages.com/mix/

There is a free one out there somewhere (I can't be bothered to look for
it again). It was written by a company that wanted to sell their product
on both windows and unix systems, and so ported X11 to windows. It's not
perfect, but it's ok for the price.
I think I found it at download.com, so try there first.

Hope this helps
Adam