TZ setting of Hongkong ?

Post by Thomas Kricksta » Thu, 20 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Hi y'all,

could someone tell me the correct setting of the TZ environment variable
for Hongkong. I do not know for example, if Hongkong has a daylight
savings time or how many hours it is far from UTC.

Please e-mail me, saving bandwith.
Thanks in advance, Thomas
--
Thomas Krickstadt, Sietec Systemtechnik GmbH & Co. OHG
Nonnendammallee 101, 13629 Berlin (Federal Republic of Germany)

1. TZ setting of Hongkong ?

Hi y'all,

does someone know the correct setting of the TZ environment variable
for Hongkong. I do not know for example, if Hongkong has a daylight
savings time or how many hours it is far from UTC.

Thanks in advance, Thomas
--
Thomas Krickstadt, Sietec Systemtechnik GmbH & Co. OHG
Nonnendammallee 101, 13629 Berlin (Federal Republic of Germany)

--
Thomas Krickstadt, Sietec Systemtechnik GmbH & Co. OHG
Nonnendammallee 101, 13629 Berlin (Federal Republic of Germany)

2. C/C++ Cross-platform *text-based* API

3. Dumb newbie mistake setting up TZ and clock

4. FreeBSD-3.1 + 10Gb hard disk..

5. How do you set global TZ on 2.5.x ?

6. LDAP Auto Completion of Addresses in Kmail

7. How to set TZ for cron?

8. DHCP and hostname

9. TZ settings for MET

10. UW213 - mailsurr - setting correct date based on TZ on outgoing mails

11. TIMEZONE (TZ) not set

12. Setting the TZ at aix.4.1.5

13. ftpd + chrooted client =TZ not set