intro..and first posting on CA-unicenter

intro..and first posting on CA-unicenter

Post by s.. » Wed, 18 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Hi everyone...
This is my first posting in newsgroup, via www.
I am looking for some discussion related to unix - for this one i am looking for those with experience dealing with CA-Unicenter.
Has anyone out there been touching unicenter ?  or has been touched by unicenter :-)
Could anyone recommend a general framework for implementing CA-unicenter ?  website cai.com  of CA has not given me much clue.   Any strategy to recommend ?  Issues such as what are the pitfalls to avoid, what are the bugs to be found ?  Would be very much grateful if someone could provide some experience or point me to the right discussion forum.
Thank you ...

Benjamin

1. CA-Unicenter, Comments please

Hello everyone,

I have a client that is looking into System Management tools.  Currently,
the VP of IS is swinging towards CA-Unicenter.  He would like to know of
any comments you would like to share, good or bad.

If you have any comments on other System Management tools please send those
comments also.

Thanks in advance.
--
Ron Delpiere
Consulltant, Midnight Computiing

2. SOLUTION to PS Mouse on a Packard Bell PC and XF86

3. CA-Unicenter success stories - ?????

4. Problem with my Bus Mouse

5. CA-Unicenter or Equivalent

6. Linux logging onto a Novell server