Job: Sys admin, SCO System V / Windows NT - NJ/NY

Job: Sys admin, SCO System V / Windows NT - NJ/NY

Post by Michael E. Flast » Wed, 21 Feb 1996 04:00:00

We are a small, very rapidly growing software company, developing tools
for programmable telecom switching equipment.  We are located in
northern New Jersey.  Our product is developed in C++,
on SCO Unix.  We are currently porting it to Windows NT, and will
be porting it to many flavors of Unix.

We need a system administrator to help us deal with our
small but growing network of computers.  Familiarity with
System V Unix (SCO), Windows NT, and Windows is needed, while
experience with other flavors of Unix helpful.  C programming
skills to help develop sample applications and test our system is a
big plus.  You must be personable and friendly,
and able to leave a good impression on customers, as our reputation
is one of our most important assets.  You must enjoy working
in an extremely exciting environment, where every individual
can make a huge impact on the success of the company.  You must
be accountable, independent, and a self-starter.

We offer a competitive salary and potentially lucrative profit
sharing.

908-828-0582.

---