1. Solaris 2.6 Install on SunSparc 5 and SunSparc 20
I have been installing 2.6 on Sparc 5's and Sparc 20's.
I tried to boot a 5 off of a set of disks that were created
using a 20. It wouldn't boot.
So I tried to boot a 20 off of a set of disks created using
a 5. Also, it wouldn't boot.
In both cases, the machines were looking for slices 7 and 13,
while they should have been looking for slices 0 and 6.
So therefore, the machines couldn't find / or /usr.
Either set of drives will properly boot the machine that they
were created with.
I checked the environment and aliases and can't find anything
that sticks out as wrong.
Any ideas as to what to look at?
2. Does xawtv work under XFree86 4.0.1?
6. Hardware control with SCO 3.2.2
7. Sync() blocks SunSPARC MP630 for 3 seconds
9. [Fwd: How to boot SunSparc with Linux installation floppy.]
10. Serial problem on SunSPARC 5
12. Q. Animation/Graphics on a SunSparc by C programmer
13. Hypersparc ROSS on SunSparc MP630