swap memory

Post by Joom » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:37:31

How to check on a AIX 4.3.3 system the swap memory size and utilisation?

Thanks

regards, joom

swap memory

Post by Klaus Oberl » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 23:14:28

lsps -a
lsps -s

/klaus

Quote:> How to check on a AIX 4.3.3 system the swap memory size and utilisation?

> Thanks

> regards, joom

swap memory

Post by Joom » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 23:18:53

It's fine

regards, Joom

> lsps -a
> lsps -s

> /klaus

> > How to check on a AIX 4.3.3 system the swap memory size and utilisation?

> > Thanks

> > regards, joom

1. Swap memory , RAM memory and available space disk on a Sun MicroSystem under Solaris 2.6 ?

Hello again Solaris wizards ! i'm back with another easy question for You.
Please could You tell me how could I know the Swap memory, RAM memory and
available space disk from a Sun MicroSystem runing under Solaris 2.6 ? Do
You know how could I set up more Swap memory ?

Thak-You.

Octavio

2. Speedway and Linux? (Redhat)

3. Low memory and no swap memory

4. Adding new hard disk under /usr

5. How to check the size of swapping memory.

6. Cad software for Linux?

7. Help! Is 100MB not enough swap memory?

8. Software to run a mailbox(BBS) for linux???

9. getting swap memory amount in solaris.

10. swap memory

11. swap memory.

12. Freeing Swap Memory?

13. Controlling swap/memory use for processes