Documentation

Post by Matthew Garre » Fri, 30 Apr 1993 18:28:27

I have been asked to supply some Documentation on things like.
How to login to a Unix box.
The Vi editor
BSD print queues
System V print queues
Mail - XMH

etc

I know I could and really should sit down and do the doc's but if some one
else has all ready done something similar why should I re invent the wheel
again.

If you can help please e-mail me.

Thankyou

--
                    Matthew Garrett - Systems Programmer
                           Chevron (UK) Ltd.

1. Tru64 documentations (e.g. docs.hp.com can HP-UX many PDF documentations)

Dear all,

I am a beginner for Unix (Tru64 Unix).

I would like to ask how to get help and documentations about Tru64.

I know we can get many PDF documentations about HP-UX on docs.hp.com.

But how about Tru64 ??

Please and help me.

Thanks,

Tony

2. Solaris X86 & Cyrix CPU

3. mm.h documentation

4. Serial Infrared device driver?

5. Documentation for as86...

6. mksysb problem

7. JBD Documentation added in BK-current

8. Solaris 2.5.1 to Solaris 7 upgrade

9. CD documentation

10. /sbin/uugetty documentation

11. nfsservctl documentation?