HP announces New UNIX System Release?

Post by Mary Wall » Wed, 02 Dec 1998 04:00:00

I read in the Tylernet Online Newsletter on their website:

http://www.tylerretail.com

 that Hewlett-Packard is releasing a new  operating system this year.
They only say that it will require additional memory and they are
still doing some debugging. Does anyone know the specifics of this new
release?

1. HP announces New UNIX System Release?

I read in the Tylernet Online Newsletter on their website:

http://www.tylerretail.com

 that Hewlett-Packard is releasing a new  operating system this year.
They only say that it will require additional memory and they are
still doing some debugging. Does anyone know the specifics of this new
release?

2. /etc/system Parameters

3. ANNOUNCE MAC UNIX: MAE New Trial 1.0a Release via ftp

4. Setting Environment!

5. New release (v.1.3.2) of CFS Unix encrypting file system available

6. Internet Gateway

7. CPQ's Marcello Says HP-UX New HP's Core Unix

8. adaptec 2940 and bootdisk

9. announce: new release of the Adaptive File Distribution Protocol

10. ANNOUNCE: New PPP Guide Release

11. ANNOUNCE: New release of XView libraries, OL[V]WM and tools

12. Announce: New release of AD1816 sounddriver

13. Announcing new release of Proctool for Solaris