Network Security Questionnaire

Post by Chris Yall » Wed, 21 Nov 2001 07:03:41

To aid in my dissertation research, I would be grateful if you would
kindly complete an on-line questionnaire concerning the security of
computer networks connected to the Internet.  If you can spare a
couple of minutes, the address is:

http://www.ippackets.co.uk/default.asp

The results of this questionnaire will be published at the same site
as above in mid December.

Thank you for your assistance

Chris

1. Network Security Questionnaire

To aid in my dissertation research, I would be grateful if you would
kindly complete an on-line questionnaire concerning the security of
computer networks connected to the Internet.  If you can spare a
couple of minutes, the address is:

http://www.ippackets.co.uk/default.asp

The results of this questionnaire will be published at the same site
as above in mid December.

Thank you for your assistance

Chris

2. installing Solaris 1.1.1B on a Sparc 5?

3. Linux firewall information, where

4. Netscape 4.7, Linux & Japanese characters

5. IP

6. Internet Security Questionnaire

7. Security Questionnaire