Top 10 posters comp.unix.admin

Post by Heiner Steve » Tue, 20 Nov 2001 08:02:08

Top 10 posters for the 7 day period ending Monday November 19, 2001.

posts kbytes  name                         address

---    -----
 91    195.5  Total for top 10

Totals for the newsgroup:
  111 posters
  239 articles
  496.5 kbytes

The top 10 accounted for:
    9.0% of the posters
   38.1% of the articles
   39.4% of the bytes

Averages:
  2.2 articles / poster
  2.1 kbytes / article
  4.5 kbytes / poster

69 people posted for the first time this period.
They went on to post 103 articles altogether

The new posters accounted for:
   62.2% of the posters
   43.1% of the articles
   44.1% of the bytes

--
Your UNIX shell scripting resource: Heiner's SHELLdorado
http://www.shelldorado.com/

Post by Rev. Don Koo » Mon, 26 Nov 2001 01:49:05

> {snip}
>>>Was his time in federal custody _that_ hard ..?
>>Why was he released?
> I'm trying to find that out, but for some reason his former employers
> are being cagey.  He was arrested after I forwarded to the FBI, logs
> from my server here, proving that he had been trying to hack into it.
> Plus his harassment of me and my family, not to mention innocent
> persons living in Paris, whose only 'crime' was to have the same
> surname as I.

> He was arrested by the FBI and the Baltimore County Police Department,
> and I do know that his computer equipment was confiscated.  That much
> is a matter of public record.  What is not so well known is that his
> wife left him due to the shame of FBI agents descending on his house in
> *ia Place, Baltimore.  I have also learned that he was fired;
> obviously the Department of Defence doesn't like its printer ribbon
> changers hacking into other persons' computer systems.

> Whether the PC he's using to spam at the moment, is the same, or
> whether he bought a new one, I don't know.  Yet.

        Who is this clown; he's hilarious!  Next he'll be spewing that LINUX is a
UNIX system.  LOL!  LINUX, when paired with the GNU's Not UNIX (GNU)
utilities creates an operating system that is useful for students,
hobbyists and tinkerers.  What it doesn't create is a UNIX operating
system.  That requires passing grades on the certification tests.

        While "fan fiction" can be humorous, it (like LINUX) is off topic on
comp.unix.admin.

                Hope this helps,
                        Don

--
***********************      You a bounty hunter?
* Rev. Don McDonald   *      Man's gotta earn a living.

1. Top 10 posters comp.unix.admin

Top 10 posters for the 7 day period ending Monday January 20, 2003.

posts kbytes  name                         address

---    -----
 58     92.3  Total for top 10

Totals for the newsgroup:
  96 posters
  161 articles
  255.2 kbytes

The top 10 accounted for:
   10.4% of the posters
   36.0% of the articles
   36.2% of the bytes

Averages:
  1.7 articles / poster
  1.6 kbytes / article
  2.7 kbytes / poster

61 people posted for the first time this period.
They went on to post 69 articles altogether

The new posters accounted for:
   63.5% of the posters
   42.9% of the articles
   41.3% of the bytes

--
Your UNIX shell scripting resource: Heiner's SHELLdorado
http://www.shelldorado.com/

2. Qt newsgroup?

3. dumpprep.exe in windows xp

4. Change time-how?