USA-NY-NYC Unix Systems Administrator, Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corp.

USA-NY-NYC Unix Systems Administrator, Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corp.

Post by Spectrum Concepts Consulting Cor » Tue, 17 Oct 1995 04:00:00

* URGENT/IMMEDIATE NEED***

Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corp., an information technology consulting
firm providing leading-edge consulting expertise to the NYC area since
1979, is looking for a Senior level Unix Systems Administrator to work at
one of our most prestigious clients in the metropolitian area

TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
* Unix Sys. Admin exp.
* Previous Financial experience is a major plus

We offer outstanding compensation packages in return for your professional
attitude and highly marketable skills

For Details please contact:
Karin S. Lundgren, Technical Recruiter
Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corp.
150 Broadway, Suite 600, New York, NY 10038
phone (212) 791-4800 x 250
    Fax (212) 791-6639

1. USA-NY-NYC Unix C Shell Perl and Sybase Consulting Opportunities, Spectrum Concepts Consulting.

Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corp., an information technology
consulting firm providing leading-edge consulting expertise to the NYC
area since 1979, is looking for a Unix developer who has extensive
development experience with Perl and C as well as Sybase.  This is
located at one of our most prestigious clients in Mid-Town Manhattan.
The duration of the contract is at least 6 months in length and is
immediate.

TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS:
*Unix C Sybase
* Perl 5
* Previous Financial/Brokerage experience would be a plus

We offer outstanding compensation packages in return for your
professional attitude and highly marketable skills

For Details please contact:

Karin S. Lundgren, Technical Recruiter
Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corp.
150 Broadway, Suite 600, New York, NY 10038
phone (212) 791-4800 x 250
    Fax (212) 791-6639

2. Redhat 8

3. USA-NY-Unix Systems Programmer-Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corporation

4. @Home email setup on Balsa/RH7.1

5. USA-NY-JOB-CONTRACT-Unix Systems Programmer-Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corporation

6. XPEED SDSL PCI cards for Linux?

7. USA-NY-JOBS-CONTRACT-Unix Systems Programmer-Spectrum Concepts Consulting Corporation

8. Linux Disk Uilities

9. **US-NY-NYC-UNIX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR-NYC INVESTMENT BANKING

10. US-NY-NYC - UNIX (AIX) Systems Administrator - Global investment bank

11. ** USA,NYC,NY UNIX Admin needed

12. NY-NJ-CT-Westchester-L.I.,NY - UNIX Systems Administrators

13. Senior Unix/Sun/AIX Administrator/Architect Consulting Opportunities - NYC