Complete Color Termcap/Terminfo for ANSI, etc.

Complete Color Termcap/Terminfo for ANSI, etc.

Post by m00s » Tue, 07 Feb 1995 12:07:20

        Sorry if some people are seeing this as a repost; my Internet server
has been having a problem or two with news over the last few days...

        I'm setting up INFORMIX to run under SCO after running it under
DOS for almost a year.  Most everything comes across okay except for the
fact that both the terminfo entries that come with SCO and the termcap
entries that come with INFORMIX don't have complete color details.  Please
either mail the actual entries to me, or email me where I can ftp them.
I tried using archie, but all the termcaps and terminfos it came up with
were similar; foreground at best.  Note: I know its possible, I just don't
know the syntax!

        I'm also looking for a unix communications program close (if possible)
to PC-PLUS for MS-DOS.  Also, if anyone can aid in the setup of
/usr/lib/uucp/Devices and /etc/inittab, etc, to be able to access my serial
port (I've tried all combinations I know, to no luck.), I'd appreciate it.

        Please reply in mail, and mail me if you are interested in the
response(s), and if theres enough demand, I'll post it to comp.unix.xenix.sco.

        (Note: I have tried using cu, getty in both enabled, disabled
respawn mode, etc.  I always get "NO DEVICES AVAILABLE" when I specify the
line, speed, and telephone number.  Occasionally, the modem auto answers
(with no phone line plugged in), but I can't communicate with the modem
(even with cat or echo redirected to the port..) correctly.)

Thanks in advance,

        Scott

--

1. Complete Color Termcap/Terminfo for ANSI

        I'm setting up INFORMIX to run under SCO after running it under
DOS for almost a year.  Most everything comes across okay except for the
fact that both the terminfo entries that come with SCO and the termcap
entries that come with INFORMIX don't have complete color details.  Please
either mail the actual entries to me, or email me where I can ftp them.
I tried using archie, but all the termcaps and terminfos it came up with
were similar; foreground at best.  Note: I know its possible, I just don't
know the syntax!

        Note: I know termcap/terminfo is the same syntax under SCO, hence
the crossposting, but I did include a follow-up to line.

        Thanks in advance,

                Scott

--

2. 32 bpp under XFree86 ???

3. SCO ANSI entries for termcap / terminfo

4. WYSIWYG Publishing Software for Linux

5. Termcap/Terminfo entry for 'ANSI'-Terminals ?

6. Missing changelog to Ingo's J5 scheduler?

7. Termcap & Terminfo or ANSI

8. test

9. ANSI termcap/terminfo

10. Termcap/Terminfo for "ANSI"

11. Terminfo and ANSI colour

12. ANSI terminfo colours under SCO Open Server

13. GUI/UI that do Unix Curses/Terminfo/Termcap/etc (????)