UNIX virus-checking software (request for info)

UNIX virus-checking software (request for info)

Post by Dennis O'Nei » Fri, 14 Feb 1992 23:50:40

Does anyone know of virus-checking software for UNIX systems, analogous
to those available to the PC and Mac worlds?  If so, please send me
mail; if I get any replies I'll post a compendium.

Thanks.

--

1. Request for info about Mt. Xinu UNIX DECNET software

Is there software available that will allow our Microvax II running Mt. Xinu
MORE/bsd 4.3 UNIX to communicate via DECNET with the VAX/VMS systems on our
ethernet?  We know of software that will network DEC to UNIX, but none for
UNIX to DEC running our MT. Xinu UNIX.  Any information would be greatly
appreciated.  Answer via the network or contact me directly.

Chuck Coleman
Naval Weapons Center (Code 3922)
China Lake, CA 93555
(619) 939-1286
------

2. UNIX Loadbuilders??

3. Virus Checking Software

4. UDMA help needed ALi15x3

5. Request For Information - ANTI VIRUS SOFTWARE

6. vsftpd user access (newbie)

7. Wanted: Info on virus software for Firewall 1

8. What is up with .ISO files

9. UNIX should be virus check?

10. Virus Checking on UNIX

11. Virus Checking UNIX?

12. Looking for Virus checking s/w for Unix

13. anti-virus software maker 'predicts' increase in 'Linux-based' Viruses !