Win NT/2000 performance and tuning

Post by LDelMont » Sat, 15 Apr 2000 04:00:00

-----------------------
Intended Audience:
-----------------------
Anyone who is tasked with the management of one or more NT servers, as well
as managers of these activities. Analysts having a mainframe or UNIX
background who are new to NT systems will find the new extended hands-on
course especially useful. The information presented is vital to tuning NT
environments.

---------------------------
Contact Information:
---------------------------
Please check the Web site for details on this class at
http://www.iccmforum.com/iccm.asp?r=ICCM&s=Education

REGISTER BY MAIL, PHONE, FAX, OR THE INTERNET

Win NT/2000 performance and tuning

Post by Dave Hi » Sat, 15 Apr 2000 04:00:00

: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
: "Windows NT Performance and Tuning"

OK, class, welcome to today's lesson, on NT Performance.  You see here
a beautiful, blue screen, with lots of hexadecimal characters.  Now, we
will tune the system.

Nope, not quite in tune yet, let's try hitting it around the edges.

...ahhh, perfectly tuned.  Now, for our next lesson, er, ah crap,
bluescreen again...

Win NT/2000 performance and tuning

Post by tri.. » Thu, 20 Apr 2000 04:00:00

But I already know how to use fdisk...

Quote:> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> "Windows NT Performance and Tuning"
> 4.5-Day Hands-on Seminar
> May 1-5, 2000 / Chicago, IL
> Sponsored by: The Institute for Computer Capacity Management
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-Joe H

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Win NT/2000 performance and tuning

-----------------------
Intended Audience:
-----------------------
Anyone who is tasked with the management of one or more NT servers, as well
as managers of these activities. Analysts having a mainframe or UNIX
background who are new to NT systems will find the new extended hands-on
course especially useful. The information presented is vital to tuning NT
environments.

---------------------------
Contact Information:
---------------------------
Please check the Web site for details on this class at
http://www.iccmforum.com/iccm.asp?r=ICCM&s=Education

REGISTER BY MAIL, PHONE, FAX, OR THE INTERNET

2. Help for lilo!

3. Win95 to UNIX file sharing with "SAMBA"

4. smbmount problem with Win NT and Win 2000

5. Help compiling Crack5.0

6. How can I access drive of Win NT and Win 2000 machines from Solaris 8?

7. PROBLEM: System hangs while Partition check: with 2.4.20-rc1 kernel

8. dualbooting Linux & Microsoft platforms (Win 98, NT, Win 2000)

9. Resizing NTFS partition (Win XP, Win 2000, NT)

10. Best Centralized Performance Monitor - Solaris/Linux/AIX/UX/NT-2000..???