DLT tape with netvault on auspex systems

DLT tape with netvault on auspex systems

Post by Syed Baba » Tue, 06 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Hello;

        Any body has experience putting DLT4000 on auspex file server
with NetVault software.Please send me mail. I am not able to control
DLT with software. but I can use it with regular dump command.
I can send more detailed mail if any body have configured it before
or has a good idea.

Thanks

Syed Babar

1. FS: 7337 DLT Library with 100 DLT Tapes

We have since moved to a 3494 tape library with 3590 tape drives and
would like to sell our 7337 library with 100 DLT tapes (70GB compressed
each).  This unit works perfectly with ADSM.

We are located in Montreal, Canada and are prepared to let this unit go
at a good price.

Thanks,
Craig Domanski
System Administrator
P.A.T.L.Q.

2. Master/Slave and VESA

3. Large DLT tape backup system...

4. Security release: Apache 1.1.2

5. HP DLT Tape systems and AIX.

6. Road Runner Cable modem -help

7. SDLT320 and DLT tapes on SDLT tape drives

8. IP_Masq on other UNIXES ?

9. How to do Tape to Tape copy on DLT

10. DLT 7205-311 (DLT 7000) settings

11. VERY Slow DLT Tape I/O