I NEED NOVELL'S UNIXWARE SELF-STUDY MATERIALS

I NEED NOVELL'S UNIXWARE SELF-STUDY MATERIALS

Post by nstn3.. » Sat, 19 Aug 1995 04:00:00

  I am looking for Novell's Unixware self-study materials for the
following courses :
 - Unixware OS Fundementals course no. 220
 - Unixware system administration course no. 680
 - Unixware advanced system administration no.685

So if anyone out there have got any of these course and would like to

TEL: (613)549-4908

THANKS !

A.M. ABUBAKR

1. Self-study materials

I have access to a Sun Ultra 3 machine, with Solaris 7 OS installed.  Can
anyone recommend self-paced, self-study materials that would get me up to
speed with basic UNIX fundamentals, simple admin functions, commands, etc.?
I'm fully knowledgeable on W2000, but not a programmer - I need exposure to
UNIX.   Thanks.

2. Help: Who corrupted my file?

3. WANTED: C++ programming self-study

4. Default shell on login

5. Suggestions on A+ self-study course?

6. network unreachable

7. Require study material for SA238, SA 288 & SA 389

8. Director, E-commerce Risk Management

9. Study material for SUN-Certification CX-310-101 (Storage management Veritas)

10. study material for Solaris 8

11. Solaris 10 Upgrade Certification recommended study material

12. Newbie: recommendations for Linux study and reference materials

13. Study material for "Certified Solaris Admin for Solaris 2.x"