(Q) Use fax/modem as outbound fax?

Post by Gary Cerva » Tue, 21 Nov 1995 04:00:00

We currently have an US Robotics Sportster fax/modem attached to our
HP9000 (running HP-UX 9) and would like to use it as an outbound fax
device (as well as a modem). Is this posible? How would I go about
setting it up.

Thanks in advance,
-Gary

1. Any fax programs available for Class-1 fax modem?

I have a US Robotics Sportster 14400 Fax modem which is has class-1 fax
capibility.  I looked at all(?, three there) the fax programs on sunsite,
but none seems to support Class-1 fax modem.  Any suggestions?
        Any information is appreciated.
        Happy New Year!
-Weimin

2. free up disk space

3. Fax modems answering data calls as FAX

4. Newbie question about Msg Ques

5. Boca fax modem problem with fax. help!

6. Multiple uplinks/routes to Internet with one ethernet - MAC problem

7. Send 20 FREE Pages of Fax to any Fax machines in the World!

8. Displaying a file with a date.