William Robert

Post by xgano » Fri, 18 Oct 2002 01:00:47

Some of us are here because we're off our medication. Others are here because William Robert gives us a reason to live or because we have homo* crushes on him. I am here because of all three.

Court Orders prevent me from going any closer to him. Still, we are all united in our veneration of him.

Desmond Coughlan      |CUNT#1 YGL#4 YFC#1 YFB#1 UKRMMA#14 two#38

http: // www . zeouane . org

---
This post was anonymized at http://www.veryComputer.com/
---

1. Linux in 'The Score' with Robert de Niro & Marlon Brando

A joke only us linuxers will get I take it:

In the recently released movie "The Score" Brando talks Robert de Niro
(playing an aging thief) into doing one last heist, but they need
access to a government computer and hence(?) to a skilled hacker. When
we enter the den where this hacker resides (only intermittenly bothered
by his caring mother) our beloved pinguin appears. Out of focus and in
the margin of the frame, yet easy to discern. Strangely enough, later
on the pinguin has vanished from the scene.
Anyone else noticed?
Yours, Eduard.

PS You can safely watch this movie; no Windows on the monitor that
would spoil your evening (looks more like unix in the eighties).

2. Lilo and System.map confusion

3. Attn: Robert Zini

4. Profile an app, how to do it

5. Robert Fisk: Bush is walking into a trap

6. ipfw firewall program with Linux 1.2.13

7. Attention: vancleef@garg.nas.nasa.gov (Robert E. Van Cleef)

8. Error - "Unable to open inital console"?

9. Robert J. Hansen and the crypto

10. NYC LOCAL: Wednesday 15 June 2011 NYLUG: Robert Menes on Rockbox, the Open Source Jukebox Firmware

11. Robert Fisk: Bush is walking into a trap

12. O(1) Scheduler from Ingo vs. O(1) Scheduler from Robert

13. is "linux firewalls" by Robert Ziegler any good ?