Y2K Compliance

Post by Mark Dal » Mon, 15 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Im am Trying to find out wether Sco V4.2 is compliant or not and one know.

1. Newbie question about Y2K compliance

Hi All,

        I've been tinkering with RedHat 5.0 and really liking it.  I haven't
been able to find any definitive info about how Linux in general and Red
Hat in particular fare with Year 2000 compliance.  Thanks in advance for
answering what is probably a very elementary matter.

-Jeff

2. sticky-bit tips

3. FreeBSD Y2K compliance on non-compliant hardware

4. people "cdrecord"ing on Linux, help please!

5. Y2K compliance

6. can't locate net-pf-4

7. Y2K compliance of mktime

8. raw hard drive copy

9. tcp wrappers y2k compliance.

10. Linux (Red Hat 5.1 and 5.2) Y2K compliance

11. Y2K Compliance's

12. Y2K Compliance of Digital Unix 4.0.b

13. gdb is Y2K compliance ?