NFS & AFS & other filesystem information

NFS & AFS & other filesystem information

Post by Dave Alexand » Fri, 10 Mar 1995 22:31:24

All,

  I have just begun to start researching different filesystems
for a school paper that I am going to write.  I would appreciate
any information that anyone could provide me with, or even
better would be pointers to information about filesystems,
Mainly NFS, AFS and disk-stripping techniques.

as I am stuck in behind a firewall here.

  Thanks in Advance,

    Thomas Fletcher

# My opinions are just that ... mine.  They do not represent
# the opinion of Dave Alexander (my manager) or BNR (my employer)