CA-Unicenter success stories - ?????

Post by CRBea » Wed, 19 Feb 1997 04:00:00

We've been trying to implement CA-Unicenter on Data General servers for
the past year without much success.  Has ANYONE got this stuff
operational?

                 or

Post by Doug Barne » Wed, 19 Feb 1997 04:00:00

> We've been trying to implement CA-Unicenter on Data General servers for
> the past year without much success.  Has ANYONE got this stuff
> operational?

>                  or

I've got OpenView on monitoring our DG's with DG/UX manager and ClarIIon
Manager for a NT Workstation!  The latest release FINALLY seems to work
OK.

1. CA-Unicenter, Comments please

Hello everyone,

I have a client that is looking into System Management tools.  Currently,
the VP of IS is swinging towards CA-Unicenter.  He would like to know of
any comments you would like to share, good or bad.

If you have any comments on other System Management tools please send those
comments also.

Thanks in advance.
--
Ron Delpiere
Consulltant, Midnight Computiing

2. IPsec in the tunnel mode

3. CA-Unicenter or Equivalent

4. gnome ports

5. launching programs w/CA-UNICENTER

6. time loss and <SHIFT> key problems? (Mac 7200)

7. Considering Using CA-Unicenter

8. Can't mount cdrom RH5.2

9. Ca-Unicenter users

10. intro..and first posting on CA-unicenter

11. CA-Unicenter -- info please

12. CA-unicenter or equivalent

13. Opinions on CA-Unicenter?